Registration for the IUSC 2018 Summer Season is open through Thursday, May 24. We will offer Open, Coed and Over-30 leagues. Team fee is $900 for Coed, $400 for Over-30 and $450 for Open. You can send along a request for which Coed division you want to be in, but please remember that IUSC has the final say on classification to maintain competitive balance for the best interest of teams and the league as a whole.
Open will continue to be 7-on-7 and played on the smaller fields at Cass Park that are traditionally used for Over-30 — two 25-minutes halves with most games on Sundays. Coed remains on the full field under the same format, with the majority of games on Saturdays. Each team will get 10 games starting as early as June 2 and running until mid-August.
To register, send the following to ithaca.united.soccer@gmail. com :
* Team Name
* Captain name and email
* Co-captain name and email
* Scheduling Limitations
Teams are assumed to be available for any match date listed below unless otherwise specified. As you know, I will accommodate any reasonable scheduling limitations, but you have to let me know before I write the schedule (which will be primarily during Memorial Day weekend). Please consider the following …
* Fourth of July: It’s a weird year with July 4 falling on a Wednesday. So I will not be scheduling any games mid-week, but I *will* assume your team is available both the weekend before and the weekend after unless you specify otherwise.
* Coed Schedule: Primary match times are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays, with secondary start times being at 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
* Open Schedule: Primary match times are likely to be mid-afternoon on Sundays. Secondary start times are 6 p.m. or 7 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday.
* Over-30 Schedule: Primary match times are 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sundays and secondary match times are 6 or 7 p.m. Tuesdays through Thursdays.
.. bt ..