I regret to inform you all that the Guthrie coed tournament scheduled for May 6-7 has now been moved to the weekend of May 13-14. This decision is due largely to the weather (heavy rains) which has rendered the fields at Cass Park unplayable for the tournament. Please notify your players that the Guthrie coed tournament will not be happening this weekend. If you haven’t already gotten back to me, do advise whether your team would still be available to play next weekend.
Thanks for your understanding. We regret any inconvenience this decision may cause. For teams that were not going to take part this weekend, let us know if you want your team included for next week.
We look forward to seeing you all play in the Guthrie next week.