We hope your holiday league seasons are going well. Our preparations for the next season are in full swing, so ….
Registration for the IUSC 2018 Winter Season is open through Wednesday, Jan. 11. We will offer Open, Coed and Over-30 leagues. Team fee is $1,000. You can send along a request for which Coed division you want to be in, but please remember that IUSC has the final say on classification to maintain competitive balance for the overall best interest of teams and the league as a whole. Games are 7-on-7 with two 25-minute halves and at least two women (or men) on the field at all times for Coed and Over-30. Each team will get 10 games starting from Jan. 24 to April 15.
To register, send the following to ithaca.united.soccer@gmail. com :
* Team Name
* Captain name and email
* Co-captain name and email
* Scheduling Limitations
Teams are assumed to be available for any match date listed below unless otherwise specified. For the scheduling limitations field, please consider …
* SPRING BREAKS! A lot of different schools have different breaks, so spell out which ones need to be avoided for your team.
* Open Schedule: Primary match days will be in the 5, 6, 7 range on Saturdays. We will have to play it by ear depending on how many teams we get.
* Over-30 Schedule: Primary match times are 7 or 8 p.m. on Sundays and secondary match times are 7 or 8 p.m. Thursdays and 9 p.m. Sundays.
* Coed Schedule: Primary match times are 9 p.m. from Sundays to Thursdays. There might be a couple earlier starts (7 or 8 p.m.) and a few later starts (10 p.m.) We’ll have to wait and see as the facility finalizes field availability as we get closer to the end of registration.
If you have any questions, let us know. Cheers …