Registration for the IUSC 2020 Winter Season is open through Friday, Jan. 10. We will offer Open, Coed and Over-30 leagues. Team fee is $1,000. You can send along a request for which Coed division you want to be in, but please remember that IUSC has the final say on classification to maintain competitive balance for the overall best interest of teams and the league as a whole. Games are 7-on-7 with two 25-minute halves and at least two women (or men) on the field at all times for Coed and Over-30. Each team will get 10 games starting from Jan. 22 to April 13.
OF NOTE: Saturday afternoon availability is a possibility this year. Please note that field in registration. To register, send the following to email@example.com :
* Team Name
* Captain name and email
* Co-captain name and email
* Available to play Saturday afternoons?
* Other Scheduling Limitations
Teams are assumed to be available for any match date listed below unless otherwise specified. For the scheduling limitations field, please consider …
* SCHOOL BREAKS! A lot of different schools have different breaks, so spell out which ones need to be avoided for your team. You’ve gotta do your homework now — because games will not be rescheduled later if you overlook problematic dates.
* Open Schedule: Primary match days will be on Saturdays. Times could be as early as 1 or as late as 9.
* Over-30 Schedule: Primary match times are 7 or 8 p.m. on Sundays and secondary match times are 7 or 8 p.m. Thursdays and 9 p.m. Sundays. Also, see earlier note on Saturday afternoon possibilities.
* Coed Schedule: Primary match times are 9 p.m. from Sundays to Thursdays. There might be a couple earlier starts (7 or 8 p.m.) and a few later starts (10 p.m.), Also, see earlier note on Saturday afternoon possibilities.